RESERVATIONS & documents
• Travel Agency Abreu in ALgés - Patricia & Gisela
• Address: R. Damião de Góis 46-C, 1495-043 Algés
☎️ Telephone: (+351) 21 411 8270 / +351918650452
• Citizen card or identity card valid until the end of the trip
• Full name (strictly according to legal identification document) of each passenger as well as, in the case of children, the date of birth.
• Payment of a deposit of 25% of the total estimated value of the reservation.
NOTE: Remaining payment up to 70 days before departure
• Directly in the Store
• ATM reference
• Credit Card (with written authorization)
NOTE: automatic payment confirmation, it is not necessary to send proof of payment.
• Assistance at Humberto Delgado airport on departure to Miami;
• Airfare in tourist class on the routes Lisbon / Madrid / Miami / Madrid / Lisbon;
• 1 baggage allowance with a maximum weight of 23 kg;
• Private transportation on the mentioned routes;
• One night's stay at the mentioned hotel, or similar, in a standard double room, on a bed and breakfast basis;
• Stay in double cabins in the chosen category and on a full board basis (includes breakfast, lunch and dinner in the main restaurants (dinner according to the stipulated time);
• Internet package on board;
• Port taxes and VAT on board the Royal Caribbean cruise;
• Airport, security and fuel charges (amount subject to reconfirmation when tickets are issued);
• Abreu PVFM Multiviagens travel insurance;
• Hotel, service and VAT charges.
• Optical or biometric passport (minimum validity of 6 months upon departure).
• Entry visa (E.S.T.A) *
• Meals and drinks not mentioned, personal expenses and everything that is not mentioned as included in the program (phone calls, drinks, laundry, etc.);
• Optional excursions;
• Gratuities on board;
(*) All customers belonging to the countries covered by the visa waiver program must obtain authorization to enter the USA through ESTA (electronic system for travel authorization) Completion is mandatory for each passenger and costs 14 USD direct payment by the customer via CC on the website).
> Link to complete the authorization: https://esta.cbp.dhs.gov/esta/
9 days of travel
1st day - November 28th | Lisbon> Madrid> Miami
• Appearance at Humberto Delgado airport120 minutes before departure.
• Boarding at 7:45 am
• Arrival in Miami at 7:10 pm.
Reception by our local representatives and private transportation to the
Hotel Holiday Inn Port of Miami (34). Installation and accommodation.
2nd day - November 29th Miami Breakfast at the hotel.
At a time to be determined, private transportation to the Port of Miami, boarding formalities and start of the Caribbean cruise aboard the Allure of the Seas
3rd to 8th day - 30th November to 5th December Allure of the Seas Cruise.
Days dedicated to the Caribbean cruise.
9th day - December 6th | Miami
• Arrival in Miami at 06:00. Landing.
• Private transportation to the Dolphin Mall, you can enjoy shopping or continue to Everglades National Park, a world heritage site in South Florida. It is the third largest national park in the 48 contiguous states, and has thousands of square kilometers of swamps, mangroves, vast grasslands and aquatic areas, attracting for its amazing diverse fauna and flora, including its ex-libris, the alligator.
• At the end of the visits, private transport to the airport. Boarding formalities and
• Departure at 9:45 pm.
Day 10 - December 7 Miami> Madrid> Lisbon
• Arrival in Madrid at 12:05 pm.
• Departure at 2:50 pm
• Arrival at Humberto Delgado airport at 3:10 pm.
END OF THE TRIP
• Jazzy Social Club - Nuno Furtado
☎️ (+351) 964 080 572
• Travel Agency Abreu de ALgés – Patricia & Gisela
• Adress: R. Damião de Góis 46-C, 1495-043 Algés
☎️ Phone: (+351)21 411 8270 / +351918650452
Powered by: Jazzy Social Club
Partner: Agência Abreu