⛴ 28 November to 07 December 2020
Day 28: Beginning of the adventure 😍
Departure from Lisbon> Madrid> Miami> Arrival at the Hotel
Day 29: Miami - Florida> Boarding | Departure at 4:30 pm
Day 30: Navigation> Workshops> Activities
Day 01: Mexico - Cozumel | Docked from 7 am to 6 pm
Day 02: Honduras - Roatan | Docked from 8 am to 5 pm
Day 03: Mexico - Puerto Costa Maya | Docked from 7 am to 5 pm
Day 04: Navigation> Workshops> Activities
Day 05: Bahamas - Cococay | Docked from 9 am to 6 pm
Day 06: Miami - Florida> Disembarkation> Dolphin Mall | Arrival at 06h00
Day 06: Departure from Miami> Madrid> Lisbon
Day 07: Arrival in Lisbon 🙁
NOTE: Itinerary subject to change
⛴ Master Classes
⛴ Theme Parties
• Assistance at Humberto Delgado airport on departure to Miami;
• Airfare in tourist class on routes Lisbon / Madrid / Miami / Madrid / Lisbon;
• 1 baggage allowance with a maximum weight of 23 kg;
• Private transportation on the mentioned routes;
• One night's stay at the mentioned hotel, or similar, in a standard double room, on a bed and breakfast basis;
• Stay in double cabins in the chosen category and on a full board basis (includes breakfast, lunch and dinner in the main restaurants (dinner according to the stipulated time);
• Internet package on board;
• Port taxes and VAT on board the Royal Caribbean cruise;
• Airport, security and fuel charges (amount subject to reconfirmation when tickets are issued);
• Abreu PVFM Multiviagens travel insurance;
• Hotel, service and VAT charges.
• Optical or biometric passport (minimum validity of 6 months upon departure).
• Entry visa (E.S.T.A) *
• Meals and drinks not mentioned, personal expenses and everything that is not mentioned as included in the program (phone calls, drinks, laundry, etc.);
• Optional excursions;
• Gratuities on board;
(*) All customers belonging to the countries covered by the visa waiver program must obtain authorization to enter the USA through ESTA (electronic system for travel authorization) Completion is mandatory for each passenger and costs 14 USD direct payment by the customer via CC on the website).
> Link to complete the authorization: https://esta.cbp.dhs.gov/esta/
• Citizen card or identity card valid until the end of the trip
• Full name (strictly according to legal identification document) of each passenger as well as, in the case of children, the date of birth.
• Payment of a deposit of 25% of the total estimated value of the reservation.
NOTE: Remaining payment up to 70 days before departure
• The travel is subject to a minimum of 45 participants
NOTE: This program is subject to the General Conditions of the indicated Operator
YVE Hotel Miami
This hotel is located in the heart of Miami next to the Bayside Marketplace and Bayfront Park, just one mile from the Port of Miami. American Airlines Arena is a 5-minute walk away.
Transport services are available to the Port of Miami. Guests enjoy a 24-hour fitness center and meeting facilities. There is a place to store luggage.
All rooms at YVE Hotel Miami include a flat-screen TV, a desk and an in-room safe. All rooms have a bathroom, coffee maker and ironing facilities.
Biscayne Tavern is an American pub that serves local cuisine, artisanal cocktails and seasonal artisan beers. Room service is available for guests who wish to enjoy their meals in the room.
Guests are 10 minutes' drive from Miami Beach beaches, Lincoln Road Mall and the Wynwood Design District. The light rail (Metromover) is located 1 block from the property.
This is the part of Miami that guests prefer, according to independent reviews.
Couples particularly like the location - they score 9.1 for a trip for two.
ALLURE OF THE SEAS
Allure of the Seas is not just a boat, it is a set of exciting experiences that defy any limit. It offers a variety of entertainment options, including two surf simulators. This marvel with 16 decks proves that the impossible can be done. A boat that in itself is already a holiday destination!
⛴ Gross tonnage - 225,282 tons
⛴ Number of passengers - 5400
⛴ Crew members - 2115
⛴ Number of cabins - 2700
⛴ Length / Width - 360.9 m / 46.9m
⛴ Decks - 16, including 13 for guests
⛴ Maximum speed - 22 knots
Allure of the Seas has an AquaTeather, Casino, Ice Skating Shows, Theater with capacity for 1380 people with Broadway musical shows, Comedy Live, Spa and Gym Vitality at Sea, where you can enjoy individual or couples massages, spa for young people, full make-up and hair services, 158 state-of-the-art machines for
cardiovascular and resistance exercises, pilates classes, kickboxing, yoga and spinning.
Vitality Café Swimming pool and sports area, H20 Zone water park for children, 4 swimming pools and 10 jacuzzis, a quiet solarium area by the pool, 2 Flowrider® surf simulators, sports fields, minigolf and
slide, Solarium Bistro, Café and Wipe bar.
Enjoy a traditional-style carousel on the Boardwalk, relax in the adult-only Solarium and let the kids' imagination run wild in the Youth Zone - the largest area dedicated to young people on the high seas. In the water zone you will find the H2O Zone, suspended hydromassage pools, FlowRiders and an exciting panoramic view of the ship and the sea. You can take a relaxing stroll in Central Park - a peaceful garden and lush public space surrounded by greenery and good restaurants.
At AquaTeather you can have fun with the water shows that include giant screens, animation with lights, swimming pools with trampolines, jumps into the water, acrobats, all of this outdoors and at the stern of the ship.
• Area with activities since, Theater and science laboratory of The Adventure Ocean program;
• Jewelry making workshops and scrapbooks;
• Royal Babies and Royal Tots: childcare services;
• Fuel Club, The Living Room, The Back Deck and more.